HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Neonatal ICU NICU PRN in Kissimmee, Florida
The Baby Suites atOsceola Regionalhas just undergone a $1.6 Million dollar renovation. We've made upgrades to our beds, baby warmers, bassinets and technology. New mothers will give birth in one of our spacious, private labor and delivery rooms. Special touches, which include comfortable beds, warm colors and soft lighting, add to the mother's sense of comfort and ease.
TheNICU RNprovides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The latest in NICU technology is available to your baby. Specialized equipment includes:
Cardiac (heart) monitor:This monitor displays the baby’s heart rate and rhythm.
Infusion pump:If your baby is on intravenous therapy or medications, a pump will be used to deliver the exact amount of fluid needed.
Respiratory (breathing) monitor:If your baby is on oxygen therapy, he or she may need one or more monitors to measure the amount of oxygen in the blood.
Ventilator:Many babies in the NICU have difficulty breathing. Oxygen can be given through a clear plastic dome hood (oxyhood) that is placed over the baby’s head. The ventilator will help your baby breathe and supply oxygen at the same time. The ventilator is attached to a small tube placed in the baby’s trachea (wind pipe).
Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certificaiton thur AHA
- Current NRP certification required
- NICU Level III experience preferred
- Minium 3 years Level II experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: RN Neonatal ICU NICU PRN
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-9889