H&E Equipment Services, Inc Outside Sales Rep - Komatsu Heavy- Little Rock, AR in Komatsu Heavy- Little Rock, Arkansas
Outside Sales Rep - Komatsu Heavy- Little Rock, AR
H&E Equipment Services, one of the largest integrated construction equipment dealerships in the nation, has an opening for an Outside Sales Representative.
The Outside Sales Representative reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for generating new revenue in retail equipment sales, services existing H&E Equipment customers as well as identifying and winning new business within the assigned territory.
• Must have previous outside rental or retail sales experience
• Must be people-oriented, aggressive, sales driven and a team player
• Must be exceptionally self-disciplined
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Maintain a professional business appearance at all times
• Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
• Cold-calling and jobsite calls are required
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, smartphones, and tablets
• Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• A Bachelor’s degree is a plus
• 2 years of business to business sales experience in Construction Equipment and/ or Construction related field is preferred
• Previous experience working in the construction equipment industry is beneficial
• The ideal candidate will not be a party to any agreements that restrict their ability to perform work for H&E in the assigned area
We offer a very competitive salary, vehicle program, commissions and excellent benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961. We are a leading supplier of equipment for construction, earthmoving, compaction, paving and material handling customers. In addition to specializing in rentals and sales, we offer extensive repair and maintenance programs with comprehensive parts inventories, mobile service, planned maintenance, fleet management, crane re-manufacturing and more!
As a leader in the heavy equipment industry, we know that our success is a direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees. Each employee at H&E is a contributing partner in our goal attainment and future growth, which is why we invest in our workforce and offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a friendly environment.
From our corporate office to our branches, we offer career opportunities for individuals that share our core values and work ethic while maintaining the highest standards of honesty and personal integrity. Positions may be available in sales, rentals, parts, service, accounting, information systems, etc.
We provide training designed to give you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, cafeteria (Section 125) program, 401K matching plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment Services is the place for you.
H&E Equipment Services is an Affirmation Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H&E Equipment Services will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.