Washington State DSHS Custodian 1 in Lakewood, Washington
Do you love to clean and want to get paid for it?
Western State Hospital has an opportunity for you to join an important team that supports the high standards expected of a large psychiatric hospital.
Some of what you will do
- Maintain floor and carpet areas to include sweeping, mopping, buffing, scrubbing, waxing disinfecting, and shampooing.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms and bathing facilities.
- Replenish paper products and soap dispensers.
- Empty trash and disinfecting containers.
- Clean and disinfect furniture including beds, lockers, tables and chairs.
- Wash windows and walls.
- Clean and maintain all custodial equipment, mop buckets and buffers.
- Perform safety checks of area and report anything that could cause a safety hazard to the proper authority.
Who should apply People who are at least eighteen years old.
We would like to find someone who:
- Has knowledge of cleaning methods, safety practice, equipment and supplies used in general housekeeping work.
- Can use power equipment and chemicals. If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact David Ozment at (360) 725-5843 or email@example.com and refer to 10076. Supplemental Information
Some jobs may require full criminal background check. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Job Number: 2016-10076 NQ32
Department: Dept. of Social and Health Services
Closing: 10/24/2016 11:59 PM Pacific
Agency: State of Washington
Address: View Job Posting for Agency Information View Job Posting for Location, Washington, 98504.
Salary: $2,027.00 - $2,602.00 Monthly
Location: Pierce County – Lakewood, WA