Northrop Grumman Automation Test Manager in Lanham, Maryland
Automation Test Manager
Requisition ID: 16024940
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Lanham
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. This position will be located in Lanham, MD.
It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry.
We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance.
At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Technical Support for Enterprise Systems Testing (EST) Domain project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical oversight and guidance for multiple teams, including those that are:
Planning and conducting performance testing of multiple IRS systems
Implementing test automation for multiple IRS systems
Evaluating and selecting software tools to support development of test data
Ensuring requirements are captured, test conditions/cases/data are created,
tests are executed, and results are verified and documented.
• Provide technical oversight and guidance for employees.
• Review deliverable work products to ensure that all teams comply with
required customer processes and procedures.
• Identify opportunities for improving test processes, and implement technical
innovations to make testing more efficient.
• Prepare and present status briefings to the customer.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors and 10 years of progressive IT experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 5 years working on projects in a testing capacity.
• Previous experience managing or leading a test team.
• Requires ability to obtain a Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) security clearance.
• Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a minimum 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the U.S.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Current IRS Minimum Background Investigation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Automation Test Manager
Requisition ID: 16024940