HCA, Hospital Corporation of America VP of Emergency Services - Registered Nurse - Las Vegas, NV in Las Vegas, Nevada
Executes Strategy by:
- Scanning the competitive environment, leading business planning process and providing strategies to drive profitable service line growth while reducing costs per case.
- Partnering closely with senior executives, sales and marketing executives and service line management to enable growth strategies.
- Developing business case, including financials, for new program development and capital projects.
- Identifying and driving new physician and volume opportunities for the hospital ensuring alignment with clinical leaders.
- Working together with marketing and physician relations executives to promote the services to physicians and consumers.
- Collaborating with physicians to develop and foster positive working relationships.
Increases Operational Efficiency by:
- Monitoring key operational and financial metrics for improvement opportunities.
- Driving process improvement within the service line to increase employee engagement and physicians satisfaction.
- Enabling finding solutions to problems that get in the way of differentiated service.
- Working with hospital administrative team and department director(s) for program development implementation, execution monitoring and evaluation of services at the hospital.
- Ensuring physician and professional staff have the necessary equipment to perform.
- Participating in hospital annual budgeting process related to service line.
- Engaging with national, division and facility service lines leaders to obtain and share best practices in service line.
- Supporting the recruitment process to secure staffing talent.
Improves Clinical Outcomes by:
- Supporting a positive patient experience by providing optimal cost effective delivery of services by physicians and professional staff within a safe department
- Ensuring that oversight, processes and resources are in place to improve clinical outcomes
- Enabling clinical excellence by aligning goals with the clinical leaders and removing barriers for clinical practice as needed
- Communicating to clinical leaders any matters that can affect the clinical operations and deferring clinical judgments to those leaders
- Participating in rounding with patients and meeting with physicians and staff to ensure a high quality patient experience
_MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: _
- 3-5 years of experience in ED Services
- 3 years in a Management role
- Master's Degree
Title: VP of Emergency Services - Registered Nurse - Las Vegas, NV
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-12945