HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) FT Nights in Lees Summit, Missouri
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) FT Nights
*$5000 relocation package offered to qualifying candidates*
Lee’s Summit Medical Center *is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee’s Summit and surrounding areas. The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties, by over 500 highly trained staff members and more than 100 volunteers. Lee’s Summit Medical Center excels in customer service, ranked as #9 out of 170 hospitals in HCA for customer satisfaction. _ _ *_ _ _Position Summary_: The role of the ICU Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director. The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Lee’s Summit Medical Center. #CB
_Minimum Requirements_:*Education:** *BSN preferred *Licensure/* *Certifications:** *
* Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
* BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within 6 months of hire. NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire and annually within the fiscal year.
* Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular (stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year.
* Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma related continuing nursing education per year.
* 1-2 years of previous experience preferred. * Prior experience in emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) FT Nights
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-41565