Haemonetics Assembler I-Team B in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
Title: Assembler I-Team B
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Leetsdale
Job Number: 161111695
This position is required to work cooperatively as part of a production team to manufacture high quality medical devices and meet daily productivity and quality targets. Duties are performed inside a Controlled Environment Manufacturing Facility (CEMA) where protective clothing must be worn and a high level of personal hygiene maintained in accordance with local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), to reduce contamination of the products.
• Following SOPs and other applicable documentation, assembles medical devices by performing a variety of tasks; rotates through all functions on the assembly line.
• Inspects product to confirm proper assembly in compliance with all current, applicable documentation; removes defective products from the line according to quality criteria.
• Alerts appropriate personnel to any potential quality issues discovered and stops the line until further direction is received.
• Accurately completes required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) paperwork.
• Replenishes materials, as needed, in accordance with GMP.
• Follows all company and facility safety policies, procedures and guidelines. Immediately reports potentially hazardous situations.
• May be asked to assists in the training of other Assemblers.
• Performs other tasks as required.
Required H.S. Diploma SPM - Malaysian Certificate of Education appropriate for Malaysian employees
Preferred Other 6 months - 1 year of prior experience working in a production environment
Preferred Other Prior experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
Licenses and Certifications:
Required Undertake appropriate training.
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Preferred 6 months - 1 year of prior experience working in a production environment
Preferred Prior experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry