Ally Financial Business Process Analyst in Lewisville, Texas
Aug 26, 2016
Do you enjoy tackling new challenges every day? If you enjoy a fast paced environment and working in a close-knit team, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Business Process Analyst in our Lewisville center you will be an essential part of a team responsible for providing customer service and mitigating losses. While adherence to our key policies are key to our success, having fun and maintaining a positive attitude is required.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Provides analysis into business metrics to help improve business capabilities or results
- Recommends potential solutions or improvements to business leaders based on data analysis
- Drive strategic imperatives in order to:
- Provide clear line of sight to business unit targets and results
- Clarify roles and purpose
- Mentor employees to improve results, exhibit leadership behaviors, expand knowledge base and facilitate development
- Responsible for ensuring that process improvement methodology and business process management(BPMS) are integrated within the operation by coaching employees in these areas, leading business process management initiatives in their process areas, value stream mapping and supporting the site in the BPMS model and metric building
- Responsible for facilitating project teams use of statistical (Six Sigma) tools and methodologies, and for driving results and monitoring outcomes of each project
- Able to implement and perform Lean tools and methodologies to reduce variation and increase process efficiencies
- Responsible for performing periodic training, mentoring and guidance for Ally's staff on quality and process excellence methodologies
- Develop/review/approve project plans
- Lead operations in managing risks and conflict resolution
- Analyze present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation
- Effective problem solving and root cause analysis
- Work collaboratively with functional, matrix, and vendor partners to ensure alignment with strategic imperatives
- Ability to self-motivate in a remote environment with limited instruction from superiors and/or peers
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification strongly preferred
- At least four (4) years financial services experience or quality related experience required
- Previous experience in Collections or Recovery operations preferred
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and change management skills
- Demonstrated success in team leadership and/or project management
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required
- Beginner level understanding of Microsoft Project, Visio, and SigmaXL
- Ability to present messages to matrix partners and operational leaders
- Business partnering skills, including strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well horizontally and vertically within the organization
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive services business offers a full spectrum of financial products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, vehicle service contracts, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services, as well as a variety of insurance offerings, including inventory insurance, insurance consultative services for dealers and other ancillary products. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Insurance is a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. The business focuses on developing and maintaining robust and lasting relationships developed directly with our dealers. By partnering with them, we are best able to offer them comprehensive solutions for their business, and valuable products and services to consumers.
The business offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F-I products, such as our GAP and Tire - Wheel products. Ally Insurance also services the insurance needs of our dealers' businesses by offering dealer inventory insurance, and liability and property protection, as well as provides training and consultative services to help their business' succeed.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6018
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Texas (Lewisville)