Ally Financial IRA Associate in Lewisville, Texas
Jun 13, 2016
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer service. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc., the Bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates of deposit with terms ranging from three months to five years, and IRA Plans and products. Member FDIC. The Bank was named 'Best Online Bank' 2011, 2012 and 2013, by MONEY® Magazine.
Deposit Operations services the Deposits organization of Ally Bank. The team consists of over 200 associates across two locations (Ft Washington, PA and Lewisville, TX). The primary focus of the team is to support customers and our contact center teammates with a variety of activities geared around account maintenance, money movement, loss mitigation, complaint handling and projects. The department is divided into 8 teams and each team has associates that provide subject matter expertise specific to their area. Adherence to high quality output is critical along with; timelines, productivity, regulatory adherence and ensuring our culture is forefront in all that we do every day.
An IRA Specialist supports the IRA Department to achieve the corporate goals for growth, retention and quality service for the Department. This position serves as the primary contact point for resolution of IRA issues and requests.
- Serve as the primary contact for the resolution of IRA issues.
- Assist with the research needed to resolve issues.
- Complete filing and file maintenance, both physical and electronic.
- Interact with the Customer Call Center and Ally Bank customers.
- Recommend procedure/policy changes to management that are needed
- Complete various reports to management.
- Knowledge of IRA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Ally Bank's products and services.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule of Tuesday-Saturday 8AM and to 5 PM CST
- 2-3 Years of IRA Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the organizational structure as well as outsourced partnerships and functions.
- Strong working knowledge and ability to utilize multiple systems within the bank.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively process diverse workloads concurrently.
- Banking operations experience preferable but not necessary
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills are essential.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5690
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Texas (Lewisville)