HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Surgical Services in Lewisville, Texas
TheManager Surgical Services maintains 24-hour responsibility for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit. The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which support the safe and efficient delivery of care. The Manager assists the Director in the implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures, and in the financial management of the unit.
· BSN required
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
· TX RN License or RN Compact State License
· BLS (AHA)
· ACLS (AHA) If currently have ACLS it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained.
· PALS (AHA) If currently have PALS it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained.
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a staff nurse in the operating room or other surgical area.
· Prior management experience preferred or demonstrated ability to serve in a leadership role.
Title: Manager Surgical Services
Location: Texas-Lewisville-Medical Center of Lewisville - Lewisville
Requisition ID: 00950-85006