State Street SPDR ETF Marketing Manager - Level 4/AVP in London, United Kingdom
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The SPDR ETF Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and work with the EMEA marketing team to execute strategy, tactical campaigns and projects across the region. Your role will be dynamic and cover both institutional and intermediary client segments. You will cover the full marketing mix with a focus on measuring the success of our marketing activities and engagement.
- Bring the SPDR ETF marketing vision to life by executing a range of deliverables and projects across the marketing mix
- You will coordinate the European event calendar including monitoring of third party events and new opportunities, and assist local marketing managers with proprietary and sponsored events across EMEA
- Manage relationships with media and advertising agencies, focusing on delivery and ensuring data drives improvements to the strategy across major markets
- You will craft direct marketing that provides cuts through and value to clients
- Assist the Direct Marketing team in the writing and production of email programmes
- Contribute to budgeting, invoicing, marketing intelligence and competitor analysis
Education, Experience and Skills
- Degree calibre
- B2B marketing experience within in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of asset management sector/products, experience with ETFs preferred
- A good communicator with the ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders
- Capability to work within an intercultural global team based throughout Europe
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic, creative and quick to make an impact
Enthusiastic with a passion for working with like-minded marketers
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: SPDR ETF Marketing Manager - Level 4/AVP
Job ID: 162199
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: UK - London