Citi Emerging Payments, Citi Proprietary Payments Solutions, Product Manager in Long Island City, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,Long Island City
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Marketing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16044459
The Citi Proprietary Payments Solutions Product Manager will be responsible for building and expanding Citi's suite of proprietary digital payment capabilities. In doing so, he or she will work cross functionally with subject-matter experts from Technology, Marketing, Customer Experience, Operations and the Control Functions to develop product features, and will have end-to-end ownership of their successful implementation. General product management: Define business priorities for the product, work with Technology and Control groups to implement them, and track product performance.
• Support the definition of Citi’s strategic view point regarding digital wallets/payments;
• Develop Citi’s proprietary digital wallet; develop value proposition for the wallet, define and update product roadmap, create user stories to support product development.
• Evaluate value-add features from potential partners and benchmark against key competitors.
• Maintain an external market outlook: Assess impact and define strategy for industry changes on product roadmap
• Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys and proactively identify opportunities and efficiencies to improve the experience.
• Work closely with the development team to bring to market product and product enhancements continuously
• Lead/coordinate various groups within Citi for development and go-to-market program development. The groups may include Marketing, Decision Management, IT, Operations, Products, Control, Finance etc.
• Manage relationship with external partner's and vendors
• Works as a partner: Collaboration, forward-looking strategies and plans, promote continuous improvement
• 5-10 professional experience
• Digital product management experience (web/mobile)
• Digitally passion and curiosity
• Credit Cards/Payment experience a plus
• Experience working in Agile methodology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to take the lead in broad cross-functional groups
• Ability to “get things done” in a highly matrix organization where success is dependent on strong internal partnerships
• Demonstrated success in driving business results in a development environment with a strong sense of urgency.
• Experience in full end-to-end development of new initiatives, from ideation to business case to functional requirements definition.
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills; an ability to build support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders.
• Strong creativity, self-motivated with a passion to transform the business.