Turn Account Manager - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
• Execute, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns using the Turn platform. Coordinate campaign design, trafficking, and reporting.
• Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
• Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
• Agency or Platform Programatic experience
• 2+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven perspective.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
• A proactive and results oriented personality
• Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
• Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
• BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.