Robert Half-Office Team Healthcare OfficeTeam Healthcare Practice Bld Account Exec in Los Angeles, California
Req ID: 144841
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leading specialized administrative staffing firm. To meet the growing demands of our clients for temporary and temporary to full-time administrative professionals, we are looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. You will work in a team environment with responsibility for marketing our services, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
If you have strong customer service and communication skills, and you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, please apply below.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase Healthcare Group’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate development: Recruit, interview and match skilled healthcare administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer service and administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/university degrees not required.
- Extracurricular activities: e.g. university (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft Office product.
Top Reasons to Work with OfficeTeam:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.804.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Business Unit: Office Team Healthcare