Ally Financial Sales Manager Vehicle Remarketing in Los Angeles, California
New Business Originations
Aug 19, 2016
Responsible for developing and increasing remarketing fee revenue within a defined territory to attain local and national revenue targets. Work with the Sales Teams and help them grow their active dealer base and complement their sales efforts through equipping, training, and coaching them to attain their annual remarketing revenue targets. Attend local or national meetings and conventions, dealer and remarketing trade shows and for developing and managing special projects as requested by management.**
- Increase the buying and selling of the complete suite of services to dealers, consignors, auctions, and fleet companies.
- Train, equip, and enable the ALLY Sales Teams to meet or exceed their respective revenue targets
- Work with the ALLY Sales Teams to facilitate new dealer introductions, on-boarding, training and providing overall sales support as needed
- Ensure that the ALLY Sales Teams are current on all promotions and incentives being offered to their dealers
- Assist or lead WebEx or In-Person training for dealers and Sales Teams as needed
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred. 5 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed. At least 2 years leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Leverage technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
- Contribute to and manage projects
- Strong direct selling skills conducive to a commission based compensation plan
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6004
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: California (Los Angeles)