PNC Financial Specialist I (FMLO) in Louisville, Kentucky
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
FM1274 Financial Specialist I (FMLO)
Builds the branch customer base through proactive quality sales and service conversations. Manages the customer experience end to end, efficiently handling service transactions, identifying sales opportunities and making referrals to ecosystem partners as appropriate.
Promotes investment and banking products and services to existing and prospective clients, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals. Identifies and acts upon opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making connections with PNC ecosystem partners as indicated.
Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer problems appropriately and efficiently.
Supports cross-selling of banking products and services. Builds and maintains relationships in the branch ecosystem, serving as primary contact for PNC Investments to allow for opportunities to develop investing relationships. Refers customers to appropriate channel.
Performs branch banking duties as needed.
KY - Louisville
Financial Specialist I (FMLO)
Line of Business:
PNC Investment Group
KY445 - Plainview
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KY - Louisville
FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 66 (or 63,65). Life, Variable, & Health Insurance Required. Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Basic Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Prospecting. - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Matrix Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Customer Retention - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
SALES FUNCTION - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to conduct daily and strategic activities in an organization's sales function.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
KNOWLEDGE OF CUSTOMERS - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of various types of customers and ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information.
Cross-Selling. - Basic Experience
- Ability to utilize tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; markets to clients a full suite of bank products. Promotes financial ideas and solutions from new or existing relationships resulting in increased revenue generation.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Licensed Financial Specialist with PNC, you will play a key role in PNC's strategy to help our clients achieve their financial well-being as you work with them to evaluate their savings, investing and retirement needs. By directly offering banking and investment solutions, and partnering with colleagues in businesses throughout the company, you ensure that all current and future needs for each client are fulfilled. FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) and life and health insurance licenses are required. You will be based in Louisville, KY at the Plainview branch.
\"Financial Consultant\" , \"Investment Consultant\", \"Licensed Banker\", \"Financial Advisor\"