Summit Credit Union Senior Universal Banker in Madison, Wisconsin
Does the idea of making lives and communities richer inspire you? Do you value and actively seek relationship-building, collaboration, and opportunities for professional growth? Do you believe your birthday should be a paid holiday? If you answered yes to the above, Summit Credit Union is currently seeking a Senior Universal Banker to work out of our Yellowstone branch. As a Senior Universal Banker you get to work with our members to help them improve their financial lives. In this role, you facilitate collaborative interactions to analyze the member’s current and future financial situation. You advise members in a variety of financial situations by recommending lending and deposit products, as well as, other services. Ideal candidate will display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and have previous lending and banking experience. Come join our team! Be part of something bigger! Summit Credit Union offers excellent benefits – including tuition and student loan reimbursement. Summit also has a fun, collaborative working environment and opportunity for career growth.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year as Universal Banker
- Two years retail financial experience, previous lending experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of basic business math, including ability to perform dividend, interest, payoff, equity and certificate penalty calculations.
- Working knowledge of deposit accounts and loan products.
- Ability to hear, assimilate and solve problems quickly, using a member service approach.
- Ability to adapt to changing job responsibilities quickly and effectively.
Requisition Number: 16-0181
Branch: Yellowstone Branch
Post Date: 9/29/2016
Title: Senior Universal Banker
Work Hours: Full Time