Ingersoll Rand Service Coordinator/Project Administrator in MADISON, Wisconsin
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as an Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator is responsible for moderately complex planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. They are also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers. Trane always focuses on a total solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings!
- Coordinates service resources
- Assigns team members to project
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction.
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians.
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school highly preferred; or six (6) months to three (3) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred
- Proactive approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a high paced environment
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MADISON-Wisconsin
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 9:00:58 AM