SAP Recruitment Consultant - Talent Sourcer (Japanese Speaker) Job in Manila, Philippines
Requisition ID: 52192
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP recognizes Sourcing as a key strategic priority for the business. A critical part of modern recruitment is identifying the ‘best quality’ candidates in the marketplace. At any given stage, less than 20% of the total talent pool is looking at a job, hence 80% are happy in their jobs, (passive candidates). SAP is building a world class premier sourcing team in Manila to reach out to passive candidates and hire the very best talent.
This sourcing team offers superb career opportunities. Team members will be supported with high quality recruitment technology, investment in training and development and a commitment to being part of a culture that is dynamic, successful, free from politics and fun. This team is part of the global Talent Acquisition team, (which combines SAP, Successfactors & Ariba recruiters into one global team)
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very special team whose goal is to be one of the worlds premier sourcing teams. Initial indications indicate being part of this prestigious team will be highly sought after.
As a Talent Sourcer at SAP, you will directly impact the quality of candidate we hire by sourcing and prescreening top quality talent globally in the marketplace. Now is a fantastic time to join our Sourcing team, because Talent Acquisition has never been more important to the success of SAP. SAP is at the center of today’s cloud technology revolution and we need social savvy sourcers to support our aggressive hiring goals and share our high impact culture, core values, and passion for innovation with each and every candidate. These Talent Sourcers will be part of a team that will source and help hire the best quality across the SAP APJ region, including India, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia plus other key territories. Working hours will map to the APJ region.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Partner with our client-facing recruiters and hiring managers to understand the hiring need and build targeted sourcing plans, managing the hiring managers expectations along the way
• Using your extensive personal network in our key focus areas (Sales, Development, or Consulting), you will source candidates for active requisitions in one of our three regions, including but not limited to alumni associations, industry associations, user groups, etc
• Source candidates from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn, our Talent Community, our CRM tool Avature, social media, search engines, and niche regional job boards
• Using social networking mediums (ie, LinkedIn groups and other online forums), promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to our jobs by establishing and cultivating positive relationships
• Prescreen all candidates to ensure they are a fit for both the position and the culture at SAP. There will be a heavy emphasis on prescreening candidates via phone to “sell” them on SAP and ensure they understand our Employee Value Proposition and to immediately understand the candidate's interest and career path
• You will be responsible for tracking all of your day-to-day sourcing activity in our CRM tool Avature, as well as creating tracking codes in our Recruitment Marketing Tool RMK, so that you receive credit for all your hires and hiring activity
What We Expect From You:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sourcing for large, global companies
• Advanced Boolean search string skills
• Proven track record at direct sourcing candidates using your extensive personal network and online resume mining with minimal reliance on job board postings
• Social media savviness with extensive online networks and participation (online forums, user groups, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org , APJ: email@example.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection