Fleet Farm Auto Service Technician - Part-Time in Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Auto Center Service Technicians are responsible for the inspection, maintenance and repair of customer vehicles at the Auto Service Center. Some specific duties may include, but are not limited to, performing vehicle repairs, tire work, alignments, and vehicle maintenance.
Auto Service Center hours are 7am – 7pm Monday through Friday, 7am – 6pm on Saturday and 8am - 6pm on Sunday, except Fargo, ND is open 12pm – 6pm on Sundays. Part-Time Team Members work a flexible schedule depending on availability and business needs including weekends and holidays.
Auto Center Service Technicians are responsible for:
Performing a variety of automotive repair services including oil changes, tire mounting, tire repair, exhaust parts, wheel alignments, suspension, steering and drive train parts, installations, battery installations, trailer hitch installations, brakes.
Keeping current on the latest automotive technologies.
Accurately completing all customer work orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns.
Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Maintaining complete, organized, and accurate paperwork.
Our commitment to Part-Time Fleet Team Members includes:
10% Team Member Discount
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
Clothing Discount/Uniform Provided (based on position)
Premium Pay on Saturdays, Sundays, and Legal Holidays Worked (Store only)
Will work around school schedules, assuming applicant availability meets our needs
*Eligibility requirements apply
Job Requirements for this position are:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Weekend hours are required for a part time schedule.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Desire to work with the public.
- Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
- Prior Service Technician or Mechanic experience is preferred; however, training will be provided.
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
- Continuously lift up to 25lbs., frequently lift up to 40 lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2804
Title: Auto Service Technician - Part-Time