Fleet Farm Retail Assistant Manager in Marshfield, Wisconsin
Assistant Managers are responsible for providing support to the Store Manager in the direction and coordination of all store operations and activities in accordance with Company SOPs, policies, practice and procedures in order to meet sales, operational and Company objectives.
Assistant Managers are responsible to:
- Provide excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers’ needs while completing other tasks.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of store operations including all point of sale, pricing, merchandising and administrative procedures in accordance with Company standards.
- Provide positive, enthusiastic, inspired, creditable and effective leadership for all store Team Members.
- Ensure compliance of all Company policies, procedures, and practices at all times, both personally and by all Team Members.
- Additional supervisory responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring and training Team Members; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
- Responsible to open and close the store location.
*Applicants who apply for this position may also be considered a candidate at other store locations depending on business needs.
Our commitment to Management Team Members includes:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision, & Dental*
- Paid Time Off*
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays
- Quarterly Incentive Opportunities*
- Relocation Assistance*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
- Uniform Shirt Provided
*Eligibility requirements apply
- Be 18 years of age
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Retail Merchandising, Retail Management, Business or related field preferred.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Prior retail management experience is preferred.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Desire to work with the public.
- Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
- Must be willing to relocate to other company locations if needed.
- Will work a minimum of 50 hours per week, but additional hours may be required as circumstance arise.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule including every other weekend and occasional holidays.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
- Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25 lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2712
Title: Retail Assistant Manager