HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN ER Emergency Department in McKinney, Texas
Up to a $20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation available for eligible candidates and positions.
Registered Nurse – ED – Emergency Department
Schedule: FT - Night Shift
Medical Center of McKinney
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The ED nurse possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
MCM’s Emergency Department offers:
•Emergency care 24/7
•Assessment and treatment for people of all ages
•Board-certified or board-eligible emergency physicians
•Primary Stroke Center
•Chest Pain Center
For additional information contact Brent Symons at 719-429-3372
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Must have a minimum of one year recent experience as an RN in the ER / Emergency Room in a hospital environment
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification Preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: RN ER Emergency Department
Location: Texas-McKinney-Medical Center of McKinney - McKinney
Requisition ID: 06264-81356