Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Art Director in Menlo Park, California
Req ID: 149801
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
As Art Director , your specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept and design high-level print and web design projects.
- Manage the artistic development of marketing and thought leadership materials; provide direction and feedback to Graphic Designers and Production Artists.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors inclusive of outside freelancers and agencies to execute creative projects.
- Manage approvals with Senior Management, Creative Director, clients and team for appropriate approvals.
- Proactively seek to align brand positioning and creative requirements across all organizational materials – both internally and externally and offer guidance on improving technical or procedural team processes.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards in all executions.
- Manage and evaluate the team and hire temps/freelancers/consultants for projects as needed.
- Provide guidance to current and future talent needed to produce highest possible creative quality.
- Research, evaluate, receive estimates and hire external vendors.
- Manage all aspects of photo shoots including talent, contract requirements, usage rights and final production.
- Collaborate with management teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects within budget and required timelines.
- Communicate with clients and to team members to initiate and lead kick-off meetings, brainstorms.
- Research, problem-solving and presentation skills required.
- Create digital asset management folders for all assets of large initiatives.
- Release or upload final files to clients or vendors.
- Organize, archive and keep assets up-to-date and archive final files to asset management system when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts or Social Sciences or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in creative services industry/function. Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, with various procedures and communicating well with clients and teammates.
- 2+ years experience managing or leading others.
- Excellence in all Adobe Mac platform software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Acrobat. Dreamweaver and or Flash).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize according to deadlines and react to adjustments on the fly.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Ability to organize and implement changes to tracking and data documents.
- Graphic Design and Production background.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128