IDC Senior Account Executive, Latin America in Miami, Florida
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and Events Company.
The Senior Account Executive, Latin America Sales will be charged with expanding new sales for Miami for a number of key accounts. The ideal candidate will develop creative customized solutions for our clients and prospects based on IDC Latin America's portfolio of research and consulting. You will have an aggressive target with goal to achieve regional overlay sales quota on your designated territory. You will be expected to provide outstanding direct client service to IDC Latin America regional clients – and collaborate with territory account managers (Enterprise, Industry, and Sector) in Miami – with goal to achieve their quota for new sales and existing Consulting renewals.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review and complete account planning on designated overlay territory
- Develop a complete understanding of IDC's portfolio
- Develop a complete understanding of the named accounts relationship maps, contacts, potential needs, etc.
- Complete a lead generation plan for accounts including, consulting, IMP and research solutions
- Establish a working model that complements the work of territory account managers with efficiency
- Generate the necessary in-person client meetings required to grow this territory
- Understand the latest Technology trends and market transformation
- Ensure information entered into Salesforce.com is timely and accurate.
- Share Salesforce.com and Juggernaut forecasting responsibility with CSRs
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Must be highly proficient with computer skills and able to adapt to and learn new software and web-based systems.
- Prior experience with SalesForce.Com and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is preferred.
- This position is based in IDC’s Miami, FL office location.
- The ideal candidate will bring 1-2 years of previous experience as a CSR or commensurate experience.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Req Number: 16-0197
Posting Date: 10/21/2016
Title: Senior Account Executive, Latin America
Job Family: Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)