PNC Late Stage Support Specialist in Miamisburg, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100887 Late Stage Support Spec
Monitors and processes active foreclosures, including administrative, property preservation and conveyance functions to avoid monetary loss to the bank.
Monitors workflow to ensure timely completion of the processes. Complies with bank/investor guidelines.
Interacts with customers/vendors/investors and outside counsel regarding default and foreclosure proceedings through written and verbal communication.
Adheres to investor, mortgage insurance and regulatory guidelines in order to minimize loss associated with process delays.
May train and coach new team members and resolve escalated issues regarding the process.
OH - Miamisburg
Late Stage Support Specialist
Line of Business:
OHA88 - Miamisburg Bldg 6
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Miamisburg
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Conflict Management - Working Experience
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Customer Interaction - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Working Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Late Stage Support Specialist within PNC's Property Preservation department, you will be based in Miamisburg, OH.
The Late Stage Support Specialist is responsible for monitoring properties that are in default. You will work with outside vendors to ensure that Investor guidelines are being met when maintaining the property.