CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Office Assistant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We are seeking Seasonal Office Assistants (approximately February through mid-April 2017) for our Milwaukee office. The position is primarily responsible for providing direct administrative support to our admin team, managers, and staff.
- Maintain tax and outsourcing workflows in process/document management software (GoFileRoom)
- Generate tax organizers
- Upload client documents to appropriate programs
- File governmental forms via e-file and paper filing
- Update client data
- Run status reports in various systems
- Set up new client tax folders in GFR
- Assemble tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Assist tax team in meeting strict government deadlines
- Back up receptionist coverage
- Other duties as requested
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Intermediate computer and word processing skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in business-related verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong professional relationships, including key interactions with clients and firm personnel.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High school degree minimum
ABOUT THE FIRM:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1145
Title: Office Assistant