Kelly Services Operations Specialist-Waukesha, WI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join the Kelly OCG team, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies. We are currently building a team, on-site, at one of our largest clients, GE Healthcare in Waukesha, WI (near WCTC).
This team is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of interviews, and the managing of GE’s internal requisition process for 10 of the GE businesses across the US. Every day this team partners with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, HR Managers, and candidates to ensure a positive experience throughout the entire process. As an Operations Specialist, you’ll gain valuable knowledge of the talent acquisition process and learn how to drive, not just manage, the scheduling and segmented admin work to completion. To ensure each person on the team is set up for success, GE and Kelly leadership take every new Operations Specialist through a comprehensive, and interactive, 2 week training plan. After those 2 weeks, you’ll continue to have daily exposure to our very hands on leadership team!! The culture of this team can be summed up as “work hard, play hard”.
If you’d like to be part of an impactful and growing program like this, we’d like to talk to you!
· Navigate within an applicant tracking system
· Scheduling interviews with multiple interviewers, for both internal and external candidates, throughout the country
· Create interview agendas to send to both candidates and interviewers
· Work within multiple systems, at the same time
· Schedule a high volume of interview requests, with accuracy, while ensuring all stakeholders (Recruiters, Candidates and Interviewers) are kept informed of the interview logistics
· Partner with Recruiters to drive the process and complete all scheduling requests quickly
· Partner with Hiring Manager and HR Managers on managing the wing-to-wing recruitment process for GE’s internal requisitions
· This position does not include any sourcing or screening of resumes and/or candidates
· Other duties as required
· Ability to pivot between multiple tasks, while driving them to completion
· Ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
· Experience in Talent Acquisition or in an HR Administrator role high desired
· MUST be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
· Ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
· Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
· Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation and articulation are required
· Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills.
· High school diploma required
· One+ years administrative experience required
· One+ years’ experience in business setting, staffing, human resources or administrative support activities in a team environment is preferred
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.