CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Information Security Analyst Intern in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen’s Information Security Services group is looking for * Information Security Analyst Interns*, to join our world-class security audit and penetration testing team. A strong technical background, willingness to learn and good work ethic will be necessary for success in this position. Previous information security experience is a plus.
The Information Security Analyst Intern works with the Information Security Services Group (ISSG) to provide technical security consulting to clients, support other groups within the firm, and develop and maintain the ISSG network infrastructure. This person performs as a significant member of the ISSG Team to provide high quality customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Approaches all problems and projects with a high level of professionalism, objectivity and an open mind to new ideas and solutions.
- Works collaboratively with ISSG and other groups within the firm.
- Sets realistic expectations for completion of projects and/or tasks, managing customer’s expectations in line with realistic project outcomes.
- Keeps ISSG and management informed of issues, concerns, and overall project or problem status.
- Maintenance of our information security lab and security tools.
- Documentation of information security tools, processes and procedures.
- Performs Internet penetration, network vulnerability assessments, and IT audits.
- Performs computer forensics and e-discovery.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, an associate degree focused on IT/IS/MIS or computer science, or equivalent experience
- Applicants in active pursuit of four-year or two-year degree may be considered for an Internship based on experience and other qualifications
- Previous experience in a support or development role, related to application development, desktop, server, or network infrastructure a plus
- Windows, Unix/Linux, or Novell operating systems required
- Cisco IOS software, Cisco hardware, and/or similar experience in network infrastructure hardware and software preferred
- Programming, Web, and/or database application development preferred
- Experience with security monitoring and assessments tools is a plus
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1088
Title: Information Security Analyst Intern