CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Lead Systems Analyst in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLPis seeking an experienced Lead Systems Analystin our Minneapolis, MNoffice. Under the direction of the Infrastructure Systems Manager the Lead Analyst manages the enterprise systems infrastructure for the firm. Responsibilities include: managing enterprise systems, managing key infrastructure applications, analyzing performance and capacity data, and ensuring environments are highly secured through implementation of technologies that align with business practices. Selects, develops, integrates, and implements system management applications for infrastructure components. Lead Analysts possesses broad Infrastructure Technical knowledge with emphasis in many functional areas. Project management skills are required.
- Lead Planning, Design and Implementation of on premises and cloud Enterprise Systems (Windows Servers, Virtual Servers, SAN attached and Microsoft Cloud (Azure and PaaS) in a high-availability environment.
- Lead maintenance and support of systems infrastructure, including hardware and software installations.
- Lead and provide advanced Planning, Design and Implementation of key infrastructure applications (Exchange, Lync/Skype, SQL DB, Secure FTP, Citrix, Virtual Systems, Storage Systems, PKI) and Microsoft Cloud (Azure and PaaS).
- Provide leadership in technical standards, security standards and operational assurance.
- Provide advanced knowledge in design and architecture of business and technology projects.
- Lead operational assessments, development and creation of operating initiatives and aid in development of technology business plans.
- Monitor performance and security issues and maintain established SLAs.
- Lead, schedule and perform hardware/software upgrades and changes.
- Lead and provides support to associated IT groups and business associates.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Leads intergroup meetings, problem solving and R&D; efforts.
- Work closely with key vendors.
- Manage key vendor relationships.
- Participates in 7x24 On-Call Support Rotation.
- Researches trends and remains current in on premises and cloud technology for infrastructure, systems and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in planning, design and implementation role, architecting and implementing high-availability infrastructure technologies in a Microsoft server environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in storage virtualization and virtual systems management.
- Required Operating Systems Experience: Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Active Directory 2008 and above.
- Required Network Technologies Experience: DHCP, WINS, DNS, TCP/IP, DFS, S/FTP.
- Required Infrastructure Applications Experience: MS Exchange 2010-2016, MS SQL 2008 R2/2012/2014, MS Lync 2010 and above, VMware ESXi 6 and above, Citrix 7.x and above, Tivoli Storage Manager Enterprise Edition, PKI (Microsoft Certificate Services), Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.x, Mobile Device Management, Web Services (Microsoft IIS 7.x and above), PowerShell.
- Required Hardware Experience: Cisco B and C Series UCS Servers, Netapp Storage Systems running clustered Data ONTAP 8.x and higher, Storage Networking (Fiber Channel, FCoE, iSCSI, NFS), Desktop and Laptop PC's (Windows 8.1 and higher), Printers, Multi-Function Copiers.
- Required Process Experience: Security, Business Continuity, ITIL.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1254
Title: Lead Systems Analyst