CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Outsourcing Controller in Minneapolis, Minnesota
We’re hiring a Controller to join our outsourcing practice in our Minneapolislocation to provide customized short and long-term finance and accounting solutions. The controller is accountable for identifying and implementing best practices related to the services provided to add value to the client.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field required.
- CPA preferred.
- 10+ years relative work experience as a senior accountant or equivalent.
- Experience working with non-profit organizations.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software ( ERP, Cloud Based ERP,Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Knowledge of Percentage-of-Completion and/or Completed-Contract methods.
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Provides coaching opportunities for others to develop and pursue their passions.
- Communication has high impact and encourages openness.
- Manages challenging issues and understands when appropriate to leverage internal experts.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1112
Title: Outsourcing Controller