SAP BPC Consultant Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 121603
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Expertise in a minimum of two of the following areas:
knowledge of Budgeting business process;
functional expertise in SAP EPM product suite
technical expertise of SAP EPM products (BPC Embedded on HANA, BPC for S/4HANA, BI-IP, BEx, AO, Design Studio).
• Demonstrate high technical skills and often engage in internal projects (e.g. engage with development/ramp-up teams, and architects Rapid Deployment Solutions)
• Participate in practice development activities by actively sharing knowledge with colleagues.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Engineering)
• Combination of business and technical education is preferred.
• 3 years SAP BPC Embedded/BI-IP project experience as a consultant
• Experience in BPC for S/4HANA would be a significant advantage
• ETL on NW technology
• Superior written and verbal skills
• NetWeaver background and HANA expertise
• Strong presentation skills
• Analytical midset, good communication skills, responsibility
• Team player
• Assume primary responsibility for solving customers' issues by providing specific functional and solution knowledge transfer, instruction and assistance; analyze business requirement objectives for solution enhancements
• Participate in implementation of current projects on budgeting as a consultant;
• Maintain cutting-edge knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels, industry issues, and market trends.
• Work collaboratively and in alignment with Client Partners, Account Executives, and Solution Engineers and product experts to ensure appropriate content within integrated solution demonstrations and the appropriate presentation of such to customers and prospects; provide expertise in sales support, conferences, etc.
• Seek to expand areas of subject matter expertise - either through the pursuit of deeper product/solution/process knowledge or through the acquisition broader knowledge, encompassing cross-application areas
• Demonstrates leadership by showing initiative and promotes practice development by sharing information with colleagues (e.g. collaboration site moderation, white papers, webinars, practice conference calls and social media participation)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection