SAP Business Manager at MD office Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 126052
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Open position with SAP CIS Management Office.
Duties include active and autonomous support of the management process.
Effectively administer and support management process to drive current Management Team priorities.
Follow up key business initiatives and projects
• Monitor execution of key business strategies and ongoing tasks/projects that are on MD radar
• Regularly track key action items and provide necessary and timely follow-ups
• Proactively influence progress: in case of delay approach project owner/stakeholders to check actions taken to bring activity back on track, initiate interim reviews if necessary
• Arrange for regular MD update on status.
Management Meetings' orchestration
• Arrange management meetings in line with approved governance
• Timely prepare and distribute agenda, collect and share meeting related materials
• Take and distribute Minutes
• Follow up actions taken according to decisions made; bring to MD’s attention if necessary to get it done.
Executive connections orchestration (Board, L1, RLT and other levels)
• Plan executive visits, involving necessary team members to form and support visit agenda
• Ensure coordination of all the parties involved as well as visit related activities, provide necessary support during visit preparation and in the course of the visit
• Ensure timely provision of high quality supportive documents for Executives, including briefing materials.
Other Tasks and Responsibilities
• Continuously identify opportunities for business / management processes improvement; initiate actions and facilitate cross-group collaboration to ensure improvement achieved
• Contribute to both internal and external MD Communications, when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly organized and efficient – ability to manage a wide variety of activities often with tight deadlines. Ability to work in a constantly changing environment; to manage and prioritize tasks
• Structure thinking, strong project management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong process manager
• Result-oriented professional with a strong execution discipline and ability to ensure tasks follow up and deliverables
• Personal authority / gravitas – mature and confident
• Ability to implement and manage change effectively
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) – ability to relate to and have credibility with, a wide range of individuals, to build a network inside the organization
• Sound commercial judgment – using analysis, research, experience and instinct
• Great natural resilience; able to handle periods of intense work, without a reduction in performance
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity – naturally discreet – unimpeachable loyalty, ability to handle confidential information
• 100% reliable and accountable, good understanding of SAP business, organization and processes
• Creative, energetic, eager to learn
• Basic controlling skills; advanced Microsoft Office applications user
• Russian – native, English - fluent
• 4 years of relevant experience (client-facing roles, operations, business process reengineering, management roles (even small teams)
• Good overall understanding of SAP business
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection