Citi Registered Client Service Associate - Mt. Kisco Branch in Mount Kisco, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,Mt. Kisco
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16023404
Citi Personal Wealth Management (CPWM) provides financial planning and wealth management services via our branch-based Financial Advisors and Centralized service centers. CPWM will lead efforts to dramatically expand our personal wealth management capabilities and provide customers with simple, transparent solutions. The goal for CPWM is to lead the industry in client-centric investments.
This position will assist Financial Advisors and clients with maximum administrative and operational support.
• Assist Financial Advisor in reviewing client accounts.
• Answer phones, take messages, and respond to client requests, when appropriate.
• Take client's orders and provide market quotes within the guidelines of compliance and branch management.
• Communicate regularly with clients on items such as monthly statements; provide full customer service.
• Full knowledge of the Firm's operations systems.
• Interact with operations staff to address issues and problems.
• Type correspondence for Financial Advisor, following Firm guidelines.
• Maintain files for Financial Advisors on clients and products.
• Provide follow-up with clients and operations staff.
• Investigate and resolve operational problems.
• Alert Management to policy violations, if applicable.
• Assist in the training of less experienced staff, at Management request.
• Obtains investment and product information for Financial Advisor.
• Perform other duties, as assigned by Management.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in the financial services industry.
• Series 7,63 and insurance licenses required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.