College of Western Idaho Adjunct Faculty, Perioperative Nursing in Nampa, Idaho
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION TYPE: Part-Time Non-Benefitted
RESPONSIBLE TO: Assistant Dean, Health Professions and Human Service
Adjunct Perioperative Nursing Faculty are primarily responsible for teaching students in the CWI Operating room lab and oversight of students in the Perioperative clinical arena.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the job of circulating nurse in the Operating room.
- Teach skills necessary to function as a perioperative nurse
- Demonstrate effective teaching as evidenced by student learning/success and student evaluations of faculty.
- Maintain clinical expertise for teaching perioperative nursing.
- Associate of Science in Nursing is minimum requirement for clinical/lab instruction
- Current unencumbered Licensure as a Registered Nurse in Idaho.
- Minimum of 3 years of Operating room clinical experience within past 5 years
- Demonstrates competence in Perioperative clinical practice area.
Tracking Code: 484-801
Salary Range: $36 per hour