CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Senior - State & Local Government in Naples, Florida
CliftonLarsonAllen is looking for an Audit Senior in our State and Local Government practice. This position can be located in Tampa, Lakeland, Ft. Myers or Naples.
At CliftonLarsonAllen, we understand the legislative changes, funding challenges, compliance responsibilities, and risk management duties that impact our state and local government clients. Our goal is to become familiar with all aspects of their operations, not just the information needed for the year-end audit. Our clients benefit from a close personal connection with a team of professionals devoted to government agencies.
- Plan, perform and review complex audit engagements of State and Local government entities and related not-for-profits.
- Supervise audit engagements and manage our talented staff on various audit and accounting technical issues.
- Develop superior relationships with clients as well as assure continued close personal attention to client needs.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field
- Two years of experience performing audits, preferably with experience in governmental entities
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel
- Technical knowledge of audit and accounting concepts and standards, preferably specific to State and Local government
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with councils and boards in a public setting
- Excellent client service orientation with an ability to expand services and develop new business
- Ability to promote CLA and interact with professional industry groups
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1164
Title: Audit Senior - State & Local Government