HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Administrative Assistant Strategic Pricing and Analytics in Nashville, Tennessee
*JOB SUMMARY *
*The Strategic Pricing & Analytics Team *leads the strategic course for the Company in such areas as delivery system redesign, healthcare reform and strategic pricing approaches for Commercial payors; and administers, coordinates and supports all Commercial managed care negotiations, contracting and reporting activities on behalf of the HCA facilities in the respective markets comprising the Division, pursuant to the business/financial plan and SP&A policies and procedures. *
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides assistance to HCA’s Strategic Pricing and Analytics Senior Vice President
- Coordinates necessary travel arrangements and processes travel expense reports via Concur and prepares reimbursement reports as requested.
- Assists others with scheduling and travel, as requested.
- Schedules meetings (internal/external to the organization), conference calls, teleconferences and webinars as requested.
- Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
- Prepares reports for company activities as required.
- Performs a wide variety of duties such as composing correspondence, preparation of forms, charts, schedules, and presentation materials as needed. Establishes and maintains confidential and operational files for the Executive Team and maintains confidential and operational files as requested.
- Maintains a master list of current personnel supporting division operations as assigned. Communicates changes to corporate personnel responsible for managing these lists.
- Coordinates and schedules activities for outside Board affiliations.
- Answers phones and screens phone calls, assists and directs callers and takes messages.
- Maintains schedule of use of conference rooms.
- Sorts and distributes mail and other deliveries. Prepares packages for overnight delivery.
- Orders supplies as requested.
- Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines.
- Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage if needed.
- Practices and adheres to the HCA Code of Conduct and HCA Mission and values.
Requires 7 years of experience support senior level executives. A minimum of 5 years in healthcare preferred.
High School Graduate/Equivalent College Graduate Preferred)
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS * Ability to handle confidential information appropriately * Proficient at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Project a plus * High degree of flexibility required * Financial acumen helpful and desired * Excellent interpersonal skills * Excellent organizational skills * Detail-oriented * Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision. * Ability to effectively communicate with all levels * Ability to work and participate in a team environment within and across department lines * Must be flexible to work extended hours as needed to meet deadlines * May be required to travel from time to time
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant Strategic Pricing and Analytics
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19564