HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior IT Research Product Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
The Consulting Product Analyst will provide subject matter expertise on broadening the financial and clinical research solutions, and supporting processes for the Sarah Cannon Research Institute. Primary responsibilities include strategic and collaborative engagement with our colleagues and customers to understand user workflows, define requirements, and product design while working closely with both internal and external development teams to ensure new features are implemented that address identified customer needs. The Consulting Product Analyst will provide leadership to other analysts and technical team members to ensure successful delivery of the product initiatives according to Sarah Cannon’s programmatic objectives.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to establish effective working relationships and manage multiple priorities. This includes collaborating with and leading other project team members to design functional product details and changes, identify and escalate project issues, and ultimately ensure product requirements are met.
The candidate will provide hands-on expertise to independently resolve service delivery or functionality issues with the Research solutions team, frequently communicating with project team members, support resources, other supporting external vendors, and end users.
The ideal candidate for this position has a Healthcare IT product development background with well-developed communication skills. Oncology product development and/or clinical research experience is a plus.
• Identifies product and process gaps and leads enhancement efforts focused on the Financial and Clinical Research aspects of the business • Collaborates with business owners to determine technology needs and translates those needs into system requirements and design specifications • Leads the preparation of system development artifacts such as requirements, analysis, process flow and design system documentation including user guides and system administration procedures for portal and workflow applications • Leads the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise • Leads system deployments to Sarah Cannon’s strategic/preferred sites, including configuration, testing, and training
• Works closely with enterprise and site users to ensure software usage optimization • Develops and identifies opportunities to streamline operations and enhance service delivery • Oversees new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assists with future integration strategies • Provides tier 2 customer support to the end users • Takes ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals • Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks • Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables • Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Values Statement” • Performs other duties as assigned
/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities/
• Knowledge of business process improvement, workflows, evaluation of processes, business process modeling and data modeling preferred • Knowledge of tools used to model, build, test and implement BPM solutions preferred • Ability to accomplish IT project assignments, analyzing a number of alternative approaches in the process of advising management on aspects of IT system development, operations and solutions • Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation • Excellent communication and inter-personal skills • Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes • Working knowledge of scrum and agile project delivery methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 7 years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record • Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application • A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment • Some travel required but generally less than 25%
• Scrum certification preferred
Title: Senior IT Research Product Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Sarah Cannon
Requisition ID: 10207-18081