HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Organizational Development Consultant in Nashville, Tennessee
*JOB SUMMARY *
The Senior Organizational Development (OD) Consultant will provide deep subject matter expertise and consultation, and develop strategies, programs and process to improve organizational effectiveness. The Senior OD Consultant will work specifically within or across various OD functions including performance management, succession planning, assessment and coaching, employee engagement, retention, and change management.
The Senior OD Consultant will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the AVP of L&OD Program Development:
- Assess organizational development needs of operating, business and functional units.
- Work collaboratively with L&OD COE in the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies to meet business needs and program goals.
- Provide expertise, consultation, and coaching.
- Develop strategies, programs and processes to assess talent and manage performance including pre-hire and development assessments, multi-rater assessment tools, performance management programs, talent review approaches and processes.
- Design succession management processes and programs, facilitate or participate in succession management sessions, and consult with HRBPs and leaders on approaches and opportunities.
- Assist in the identification of learning needs and work with COE to develop or customize available programs, and facilitate the delivery of development programs.
- Develop coaching and mentoring programs. Manage related vendor relationships.
- Provide guidance and consultation on effective change management to support organizational performance, employee engagement and retention.
- Consult with Employee Relations COE and field HRBPs on facility and division-specific employee engagement and retention issues. Develop strategies to improve engagement and retention and consult with HRBPs on deployment.
- Consult with HRBPs and leaders on cultural assessments and solutions for improvement.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency through research, identification, customization and utilization of talent management related technologies. Serve as a subject matter expert/liaison with HRIS team and outside vendors to ensure optimization.
- Assist in the deployment of programs, tools and processes by providing consultation and support to OD Directors, OD Consultants, and HR Business partners
EXPERIENCE 7 years of relevant organizational development experience required
EDUCATION College degree required A Master’s degree in organizational development or related field strongly desired.
*SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS *
- Strong verbal and, written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of state of the art organizational effectiveness strategies across industries.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and make metrics based recommendations to management.
- Polished and confident presentation style.
- Demonstrated ability to use multi-media approaches to communicate to a wide and decentralized audience.
Title: Senior Organizational Development Consultant
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-HCA HR Center of Excellence
Requisition ID: 26560-2407