Riverside Community Care Bilingual Home Based Family Clinician in Needham, Massachusetts
Excellent full-time opportunity for a Master's level bilingual clinician to provide home, community, and clinic-based family systems interventions for both short and long term clients through the state CBHI services.
Responsibilities include providing a range of intensive systemic and resilience-focused home, community, and clinic-based services to children under the age of 21 and their families. Provide diagnostic assessment, service planning, individual and family therapy, crisis intervention, case management, and coordination of services to assist families in maintaining their children within the home.
Must be able to work effectively within a team setting, collaborating with other local community agencies, insurance companies and school systems.
Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Supervision and training provided.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or related field required
- LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC preferred but not required
- Must have a working knowledge of children, adolescents and family system clinical issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Must be able to work some evenings
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle required for local travel
- Bilingual in Spanish or American Sign Language (ASL) required
Tracking Code: 1164-709
Job Location: Needham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular