CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Experienced Audit Associate in New Bedford, Massachusetts
Description We are seeking an Experienced Audit Associate to join our * New Bedford, MA* office.
- Perform a moderate range of accounting procedures under the supervision of the in-charge, including recording transactions, classifying postings, footing columns, and testing extensions to verify accuracy.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, statistical/account analysis, and interim examinations.
- Periodically oversee interns to provide work direction and review work assignments.
- Frequently interface with client personnel to review and apply accounting and tax principles.
- Continually interact with peers and supervisors to gather and prepare information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in an audit role with a public accounting firm
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience with Pfx Fixed Assets, GoFileRoom, Pfx Engagement, Pfx Tax, preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- CPA-eligible preferred ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1258
Title: Experienced Audit Associate
City: New Bedford