FleetPride Route Sales Representative in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Service an existing customer base by providing regular customer visits and delivery service as scheduled and directed by the Branch Manager.
- Manage customer inventory levels and shelf stock including consigned inventories where they exist.
- Merchandise orders on the customer shelves where required.
- Insure that all product returns (including cores and warranty) are picked up and returned to the branch and directed by the branch manager.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer base on the assigned route.
- Develop relationships with customers and their employees to create an atmosphere of trust and reliability that will further the business relationship between the customers and FleetPride.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs and needed.
- Answer customer’s questions about products, prices, availability, and product features.
- Demonstrate products, explain product features and benefits and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers based on the customer’s needs and interests.
- Alert the branch manager of any new product opportunities or competitive issues for his/her response.
- Provide customers with information on promotions and solicit orders.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Manages and communicates sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Heavy Duty Truck / Auto Parts or related industry.
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record.
Requisition Number:: 16-1052
Post Date:: 10/5/2016
Title:: Route Sales Representative
Job Type:: Full Time
City:: New Orleans