JPMorgan Chase Asset Management, Vice President, Global Executive Search, New York in New York, New York
With client assets under supervision of $2.3 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset Management (AM) is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. AM serves four distinct client groups globally through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management Global Investment Management (GIM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Global Wealth Management (GWM), which includes the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities. Asset Management offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. AM also provides trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
The Executive Search Partner drives MD hiring across our Asset Management business. You will manage the recruitment lifecycle of the most senior hires, from initial brief, to market mapping, marketing, interviews and offer. You will be responsible for identifying and attracting the best internal and external talent globally.
The Recruiter will:
• Work with clients and the recruitment relationship manager to identify suitable projects and develop a plan for all MD hires • Actively source and engage senior passive candidates in the market on a continuous basis across Asset Management • Manage a portfolio of active MD assignments at varying stages of the recruitment lifecycle • Engage the in-house global research team to create a market mapping & research plan for all internal and external assignments • Manage weekly / bi-weekly stakeholder update meetings with hiring managers and other key stakeholders • Become the trusted advisor to your hiring managers and stakeholders • Provide market insight and expertise on all hiring projects • Develop an extensive business network of key leaders and talent globally through proactive market engagement • Be a subject matter expert across your core coverage areas • Conduct candidate benchmarking projects • Undertake prospective candidate due diligence as needed • Help to benchmark candidate compensation against the market • Post offer acceptance, manage the candidate resignation process to ensure candidates do not accept counter offers
• A track record of delivering senior level hires
• 10 years of executive search experience, ideally with a top tier executive search firm
• Highly developed communication skills • A deep understanding of the Asset Management talent landscape • Highly developed search methodology and process • Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to build trust with candidates and clients • Strong executive presence with instant credibility and gravitas
• Strong moral compass with ability to tactfully deliver negative news when necessary
• High commercial awareness with ability to successfully negotiate significant compensation packages
• Ability to prioritize workload and delegate when necessary • A strong team player who is willing to invest in and develop more junior teammates • Driven, with a sense or urgency, takes ownership and is accountable • Bachelors Degree preferred
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *ASSET MANAGEMENT
Title: Asset Management, Vice President, Global Executive Search, New York
Location: NY-New York-277 Park Avenue / 03363
Requisition ID: 160108209