Olapic Business Development Representative in New York, New York
Olapic is the original earned content platform for consumer brands, fueling marketing programs across all channels with images and videos from real people, uniting engagement and conversion to create powerful branded experiences. A badged member of Facebook Marketing, Instagram and Pinterest Partner programs, Olapic’s proprietary technology curates consumer photos and videos from a range of social media sites, and enables brands to determine which content is most effective in driving engagement, and conversion. Olapic is headquartered in New York City with offices in California, Cordoba, Argentina, The United Kingdom, France, and Germany.
The Business Development Rep (BDR) is a high profile role that acts as the first point of contact for most Olapic prospects. This role will build a pipeline of qualified prospects for the Sales role and also act as a support for the organization at large. This demanding position requires a high-energy person who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work independently.
What you'll be doing:
· 70-80% of activity is prospecting and proactive call-outs from the Olapic database with the intent of creating and re-engaging opportunities.
· Set up calls and appointments with prospects for the sales team
· Handle all incoming calls, web leads, web chats and other inbound requests for information including initial follow-up, research and qualification
· Special project and one-off support for Sales, Marketing and Leadership
What we're looking for:
· Extremely strong in person, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong PC skills including MS Office, Email & web based programs; Salesforce.com experience a plus
· Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
· Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
· Be able to interact with all levels of management
· Minimum 12 months prior sales experience (inside or outside sales)
What’s in it for you
At Olapic we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries, stock options, and a variety of benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, an FSA, 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Perks include catered lunches, fully stocked pantries and great gear to help you get your job done. We pride ourselves on company get togethers, which reinforces our culture of collaboration and connectivity. Most of us are located in our NYC headquarters, but we’ve got a pretty stellar team in Argentina and London as well!