Turn Product Consultant- New York in New York, New York
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Turn is seeking Product Consultants (PC) to join our rapidly growing team and support San Francisco, Redwood City, New York, Chicago and London offices. Reporting to the Manager of Product Consulting, The PC is the primary technical resource for the client from on-boarding through on-going implementation of Turn’s platform technology. The Product Consultant is also a resource and partner to Client Services and Product Management teams as the client’s technical liaison. The PC is a trusted technical consultant to our most strategic clients and must be fluent in articulating technology and product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
As a PC within the Turn’s Customer Success Organization, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our customers’ implementations on the Turn Platform, and will assist in ensuring that our customer integrations are functioning optimally. PCs assist with customers’ initial launch of Turn products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the customer relationship after the initial implementation as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The PC facilitates ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integration for existing clients.
• Provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer success
• Responsible for the technical implementation and on-boarding of accounts to ensure they are successful in deploying Turn products and services • Development and management of technical design documents, project scope documents, and issues lists
• Integrate customer internal systems and applications with Turn Data Management Platform employing various interfacing methods (API, Batch, Server to Server, Pixel based)
• Act as primary technical point of contact for a portfolio of clients and partners, addressing technical challenges or product related questions
• Educate clients on how new and existing Turn product feature set and functionalities can contribute to their business models
• Monitor technical configuration to ensure optimal performance and usage of Turn product stack
• Coordinate and conduct regular tactical and technical operations reviews with client teams
• Develop technical expertise in platform, industry and process knowledge as it relates to Turn’s products and services
• Partner with Sales and Account Management teams to build relationships with influencers and decision maker/business contacts
• Advocate product enhancement requests Internal Product Management and Engineering Teams
• Accurately identify, reproduce, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system
• Assist in product trainings and perform Quarterly Business reviews with clients in support of Account Management Organization
• BS or MS in Computer Science or an analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in a technical consulting role
• Deep understanding of the digital advertising industry preferred
• Ability to match product capabilities with client’s business requirements
• Strong communication and analytical skills necessary to negotiate with internal and client stakeholders
• Previous experience establishing, managing and maintaining strong customer relationship and handling sensitive customer issues
• Interact effectively and confidently with client and internal executives
• Excellent Project Management experience, including managing projects across organization
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.