Turn Sr. Director Sales, East in New York, New York
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
As Sr. Director Sales, East, you will lead a large cross-functional team focused on our largest, most strategic market and clients. Partnerships span customers direct (Fortune 200) and their agency counterparts. You and your team will develop digital strategies to transform customer success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives, demonstrating how Turn products can enhance their business goals.
The Sr. Director Sales, East will leverage our marketing platform to help drive solutions for our strategic partners and clients. As the leader of a well-knit, cohesive Sales, Account Management, Insights and Optimization team, the Head of East will work closely and collaboratively with Business Development, Product & Engineering to deliver best of breed customer service and solutions. The Head of East will lead the strategy for the team, set resource allocation and foster careers and team development.
The Sr. Director Sales, East, will also be the voice of Turn to external partners, conferences leading a close knit relationship within the East Ad and Tech community.
• Develop the strategy for Turn and resource allocation across East
• Build strong and supportive relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies
• Leverage insights from Turn to provide value, insights and client performance
• Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing the accounts. Work with Turn product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies
• Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences. Champion new product releases, internally and externally
• Strong industry relationships across publishers, agencies, tech partners and clients
• Experience working for a client or for an agency
• Strong expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets ($100M+)
• Clear digital expertise, must understand marketing and go to market strategies
• Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers
• Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
• 13+ years of digital experience
• 4+ years of management experience required
• Proven track record partnering with C-level customers at the Agency and client direct
• Existing knowledge of programmatic space, insights, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement
• Strong understanding of online advertising landscape trends
• Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Experience with mobile and/or video desired
• Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: New York City, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.