PayPal Sr. Manager, Partnership in New York, New York
Requisition No.: 33784BR
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This individual will represent best in class marketing talent responsible for developing and executing Strategic Marketing Partnerships with select set of both Global and Regional Strategic Partners such as Financial Networks, Issuers, and other key Players in the ecosystemThis role requires extremely close working relationship with Global and Regional BD, Consumer Strategy, Marketing Operations, Consumer Product, Merchant Sales and Brand to execute these partnerships.
Partnership is a new team within Consumer Marketing, that will lead the development & execution of scalable partnership framework with Networks like VISA & MasterCard or big Brand co-marketing between strategic partners or sister companies (i.e., VENMO, XOOM). Responsibilities of the team will include developing the terms of the marketing agreement in partnership with business development; building buy-in across the enterprise for the business case. Establishing appropriate level of support available and accessible via owned media and creating an actionable and impactful marketing plan. This team will work with Consumer Marketing and Product on any requirements, support needed and discovery of risks while ultimately implementing a go-to-market strategy
The team will comprise of individuals with deep experience in strategic marketing, direct to consumer marketing, performance and digital marketing, relationship management, stakeholder management, digital channel management and co-marketing. The team will be goaled on successfully meeting the KPI of the individual partnership and balancing those with overall Paypal Business and Consumer KPIs.
The Senior Manager of Partnership will report into the Director of Partnerships and will be responsible for managing go-to-market strategy for some key partnerships within North America. As the primary strategic marketing manager the individual will be shape the marketing agreement - creating requirement, educating the cross-functional team about the requirements, developing go-to-market plan and program managing the marketing execution. The role will be goaled on successfully meeting the KPI of the individual partnership and balancing those with overall Paypal Business and Consumer KPIs.
The individual will interact with leaders within Business Development, Consumer Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product, Analytics and Finance teams to implement the overall strategy and day-to-day execution. He or she will also work closely with the team leads within the NA Consumer Marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8-12 years of experience in Strategic Consumer Marketing
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in large & fast moving organizations
- Experience with CRM program management & consumer segmentation, campaign management and digital marketing required
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills and strong business acumen
- Strong Data and Analytical Skills with experience in forecasting and budgeting
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail & superior communication at all levels of the organization
- Ability to make prudent decisions under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority
- Direct to Consumer Marketing experience preferred
Last Updated: 18-Oct-2016