Retail Brand Alliance, Inc Planning Analyst in New York, United States
Job Type:Full Time
Location:New York, NY (City)
Category:Planning & Allocation
Apply To This Job
Return To List
The jewelry division of Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. manages a portfolio of prestige brands which include Carolee, Alexis Bittar, Lauren, Chaps, ABS by Allen Schwartz, Trina Turk and French Connection.
The diversity of our Planning department has recently created an opportunity for a new Planning Analyst in our Brooklyn (DUMBO) office.Please note that the office is currently in DUMBO but will be relocating to Industry City (Brooklyn) within a few months.
As a Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the product allocation strategies that generate high sales, profit and inventory turnover. The Planning team is accountable for the development, coordination, and review of the product assortment as well as the financial planning, allocation, inventory and price management of each product category.
• Drives the execution of product allocation, inventory management and price optimization
• Identifies opportunities and executes strategies to increase sales, margin, and turn to meet or exceed plan
• Identifies price optimization strategies to maximize product sell through and Margin performance.
• Analyzes store performance in season, monitors demand, and adjusts forecasts to establish inventory levels that drive sales and maximize profitability
• Conduct location analysis by region, climate and volume group to identify sales opportunities; react with appropriate allocation or pricing recommendations and actions to drive sales and margin.
• Adjust location assortments (both breadth and depth) based on store performance results
• Develop analysis to understand all significant variances to plan and develop action plan to get store on plan.
• Regularly manage through complex and detailed data
Ideal Candidates Should Possess
• 3-5 years retail planning or buying experience
• Bachelors degree (preferably in Merchandising, Business, Finance)
• Advanced business knowledge of retail , merchandising and price optimization concepts
• Readily grasps numerical concepts and interprets financial information accurately
• Ability to utilize retail math skills to analyze and drive business
• Advanced excel skills necessary
• Ability to successfully collaborate with internal partners
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to independently organize and prioritize broad workload to meet deadlines
• Strong written communication skills
• Outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with multiple levels within a large organization
• Exhibits high standards and accountability; takes pride in accuracy
• Result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Curious about complex issues or opportunities - ability to view things in new ways or from a different perspective
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Apply To This Job