SAP Career Development Senior Consultant (f/m) Job in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 124942
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
This position is part of a global team responsible for the execution and enablement of various HR services, in particular Career Development, within the HR Global Service Delivery Organization. Career Development aims to give SAP employees simple, on-demand access to virtual, career- enhancing material; both instructor and self-led. The main function of this role is to provide career development resources to internal customers. This includes end-to-end process management, development and creation of learning materials, training in a virtual environment, and leading 1-1 consultations for career development. Additional responsibilities are required such as supporting global/regional projects.
We are looking for highly motivated people with a strong customer focus to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Very strong interpersonal skills
• Very strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and problem solve in a changing and growing environment.
• Be a team player with the ability to work independently
• Proven ability to engage customers in a virtual environment
• Aptitude for continuous improvement with proven ability to execute on deliverables.
• Some shift work may be applicable
Deliver Career Development services
• Customer centric approach; offer solutions in 1-1 consultations by listening, clarifying root-causes, and identifying possible solutions.
• Facilitate virtual training sessions and engage customers in the learning experience through activities and interactions.
• Ensure the right resources are in place and guide customers to them.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and proactively offers solutions and recommend changes
• Content management review of existing materials across a variety of platforms
• Responsible for providing on-time customer support
• Stakeholder management; communication and enablement
• Project management for career events
• 4 -5 years professional experience
• Strong background in customer service (internal or external)
• 3 years training/event facilitation experience
• Background in training, presenting, or delivery of information (virtual experience is desirable)
• Coaching experience is desirable but not essential
• Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience.
• Fluent English
• Coaching, mentoring or training qualification desirable
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection