SAP IT Technology Senior Consultant Job in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 124514
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 75,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & Hana Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications and collaborations solutions. Fundamentally, IT services is enabling SAP to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
Our Deal Execution team is responsible for the End-to-End solution delivery supporting SAP’s core Sales Deal Execution business processes closely interacting with the respective LoB Global Customer Organization (GCO). Here we act as the Business’ trusted advisor and expert, driving together the simplification of business processes based on a user-centric approach. In a joint responsibility with the respective business and process teams, we identify strategic priorities, determine the portfolio and corresponding execution plans.
You can work on a wide variety of projects - from on premise applications, cloud services and solutions to user experience and operations support. You can be part of IT teams who showcase SAP as the company’s first and best reference customer through the SAP Runs SAP program and close collaboration and co-innovation with our SAP standard development organization.
We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through SAP’s cutting-edge technologies to enable SAP as the digital enterprise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Within our IT unit to enable best in class IT solutions for our SAP internal Sales Deal Execution processes you will:
• be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks and complete them end-to-end with the best quality and user experience in an agile project delivery model
• design and implement new solutions using SAP CRM on Premise and SAP’s latest Cloud and Platform technologies
• write high quality, efficient, maintainable, well-documented code
• drive continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction
• be a point of contact for internal and external technical stakeholders
• lead and guide young developer talents within the scrum teams
• develop skill and competency on latest solutions and technologies relevant for internal sales processes
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree, preferably Master in Computer Science
• Strong experience in CRM integration projects leveraging latest frameworks
• Strong experience in Backend Programming Languages like ABAP, ABAP OO and JAVA
• Solid understanding of Web Services (oData, SOAP, REST)
• Proven records of Customer Engagement & Commerce/CRM implementations within lead, opportunity and quote management – focus on CRM one-order framework
• Good understanding of micro-service architectures and how this innovates IT solution designs and implementations with state of the art SAP technology
• First experience in Cloud implementations preferred (Cloud2Cloud, Cloud2On-premise)
• First experience with SAP Hybris as a Service (YaaS) and SAP HANA Cloud Platform preferred
• Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) connected with End-User Centricity
• Self-motivated, result-oriented and creative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
• 4-6 years’ experience in professional software development as SAP techno-functional consultant and developer
• Ability to work well in an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
• Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: No Selection