SAP Partner Delivery Director Job in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 123013
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
HEC Global Partner Delivery Director
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Products & Innovation board area, the mission of the Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) organization is to Run Customers on Cloud, Simplify Cloud Consumption and Ensure reliability with high Customer Satisfaction. Within this organization, the Partner Management organization is ensuring the successful delivery for our HANA Enterprise Cloud partner-delivered engagements and managing the whole lifecycle from partner strategy over partner relationship management to technical project management.
The Partner Management Organization has the following priorities:
• Build and operate a world-class, efficient and reliable organization to support our partner-delivered customers' journey toward their next-generation business
• Help SAP customers realize the innovation power of SAP HANA and the SAP Cloud on a continuous basis
• Accelerate innovations on the SAP HANA platform (SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, industries, and high value apps)
• Ensure the provisioning of system landscapes, installation of applications, and performance of upgrades & migrations by partners
• Provide project management and technology consulting for all partner-delivered HEC Projects
• Act as the main interface to the customer project team to ensure effective communication
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time, you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
[About: Job & Responsibilities: List up to 5 most important tasks and responsibilities for the job]
As HEC Global Partner Delivery Director, you are in charge of the following tasks:
• You are responsible for the partner relationship management of one or more partners and have the full overview of the respective customers and their ratings. You are responsible for the whole partner-delivered lifecycle during all phases from onboarding to build and run phase and serve as escalation path in critical customer situations.
• You have full financial/budget control and conduct quarterly partner performance meetings overseeing the strategic KPI’s per partner in terms of quality, education, performance etc. and manage the open issue list and renewals.
• You ensure the alignment with all relevant units (e.g. Partner Operations Management, Partner Contract Management, Partner Center of Expertise, Customer Engagement Success Manager (CESM), Technical Partner Project Manager (TPPM), Enterprise Cloud Success Manager, etc.).
• You provide onsite presence for SAP at all respective partners/customers as required to ensure effective project delivery.
• You support continuous improvements for all related partner delivery processes with feedback from critical customer situations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
[Separate required and preferred skills, focus on max. 5 each]
• Demonstrate IT Project Management Competencies
• Strong track record in managing customers and/or partners plus strong business acumen
• Very good understanding of SAP HANA and SAP Cloud technology topics
• Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focused
• Strong intercultural business and team skills, with proven ability to effectively manage a virtual, multi-cultural/ cross-functional team
• Actively manage project escalations
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• Good overview of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Offerings
• Understanding of SAP Next Generation solutions and services (Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, HANA, Sybase)
• Be able to lead Quality Assurance reviews and Lessons Learned sessions (internally/externally)
• Fluent in German (spoken and written)
[Focus on work experience needed for the job. Keep it to a minimum number of years to encourage all age groups and gender]
Approx. 10 years of job experience
[City & country]
Walldorf (Germany), Newtown Square (USA)
[Insert expected travel requirement in %]
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: No Selection